Author Topic: AMC 8 您小孩考得如何? 50 lectures feedback  (Read 34872 times)

yongcheng3315

• Administrator
  • USAMO Winner
有两个家长来邮件说小孩得分。一个7年级,考了21分。一个六年级,24分。绝对分数高很好。相对分数提高也很好。甚至更好些。

如果您能发个帖告知一下,不胜感谢之至。

当年我女儿7年级时考了24,八年级25分 (lucky)。AMC 的人来邮件,要照片,名字,学校名字,贴在他们的网上。后来还寄来一块奖牌,有女儿的名字刻在上边。很感荣誉。有的州,考第一的,还有幸被州长请去赴宴。

儿子八年级考了24(不甚lucky),很不高兴好几天。我却是十分快乐。

祝福那些对数学有兴趣的小孩在Mathcounts的 Chapter赛中取得好成绩!

I got emails from two parents. One boy is in 7th grade and got 21. Another boy is in 6th grade and got 24.

I am very happy to hear these good news. Absolute value for scores is important. Relative value (improvement) is even more important.

My daughter got 24 in 7th grade and a 25 in eighth grade. AMC asked her for pictures and school name to post on their web page. They also send a plaque with my daughter's name on it from AMC.

My son was very upset to get a 24 on his last year of AMC 8 competition. But I was very happy about it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:54:26 AM by A 2015 »

keessa

• Mathcounts School Champion
我儿子四年级,头一次考AMC8,16日刚考完,还不知道怎么查成绩呢

如果您能发个帖告知一下,不胜感谢之至。

当年我女儿7年级时考了24,八年级25分 (lucky)。AMC 的人来邮件,要照片,名字,学校名字,贴在他们的网上。后来还寄来一块奖牌,有女儿的名字刻在上边。很感荣誉。有的州,考第一的,还有幸被州长请去赴宴。

I got emails from two parents. One boy is in 7th grade and got 21. Another boy is in 6th grade and got 24.

I am very happy to hear these good news. Absolute value for scores is important. Relative value (improvement) is even more important.

My daughter got 24 in 7th grade and a 25 in eighth grade. AMC asked her for pictures and school name to post on their web page. They also send a plaque with my daughter's name on it from AMC.

My son was very upset to get a 24 on his last year of AMC 8 competition. But I was very happy about it.

younglife

• Math Coach
  • Mathcounts Chapter Champion
四年级就考,厉害,只知道加州国的总有天人。  祝他/她考的好成绩。

我儿子四年级,头一次考AMC8,16日刚考完,还不知道怎么查成绩呢

如果您能发个帖告知一下,不胜感谢之至。

AndrewChen

• Math Coach
my son is 5th grade, got 17

gz2004

• 2012 AMC Summer Group
yongchen,

Do you have 2012 amc 8 problem and solution?

Thanks,

Grace

yongcheng3315

• Administrator
  • USAMO Winner
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 09:41:44 AM by yongcheng3315 »

CuteBird

• Math Coach
  • Mathcounts Chapter Champion
My kid got 14 in 2011, 20 in 2012.
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 07:29:47 AM »
My kid got 14 in 2011, 20 in 2012.

But we only finished 5 chapters out of 50 chapters.

yongcheng3315

• Administrator
  • USAMO Winner
14 to 20. It is a big progress. Good job! Shooting for 25 next year!